Sunday, October 6, 2013

Toronto - a city of neighbourhoods

Depending on who you ask or what publication one reads, there are more than two dozen neighbourhoods in Toronto. Perhaps the count is as many as 30 official neighbourhoods.

I intend to visit and explore as many as I can while I am here.  From The Beaches and Greektown in the east to Queen West and King West. 

First up, while I was searching for a  Mobilicity store, I stumbled upon Chinatown along Dundas.



Coming from Vancouver, Chinatowns are not new to me, but this Toronto neighbourhood was certainly busting on a Sunday afternoon. Of course, I had to try Chinese pastries at this bakery. I am pleased to report that the cocktail buns were fresh and as tasty as they are on the West Coast.


By the way, the Mobilicity store in Chinatown was closed. I had to walk back to Yonge and find a location along that street.

No comments:

Post a Comment